Friday, November 13, 2009

Treat your body well / 好好對待自己的身體


Look at my own physical condition, good as a record of inquiries; hopefully later I can have more time to look at my body, whether there are changes in pH, can always draw on the experience of others. Live for nearly 40, and if I want to do something more than self-cultivation like everything is out of discussion of the. But it is pleased to begin doing something these couple days. I rarely make healthy vegetable juice, but fixed a bit for one cup every morning from this week, I believe my physical body should be changed gradually. According to "unlock your physique password" pH test paper presented, I measured my saliva a bit today , yes it's pH7.; Wow!! not bad. But the book there are many clinical cases, I have to tell to clarify the lot, so still have a lot to learn.
So this test paper can let you monitor routinely to know what your physical status now. You can go to their site to see what other care concepts they have.

Item                                       Normal Range           09/22/06     10/02/09         11/09/09
UA uric acid                         (0 ~ 7.0)                     5.7                5.5
CRE creatine                       (0.7 ~ 1.2)                 1.2                1.05
TCH cholesterol                   (130 ~ 200)               222                206                195
TG 3 acid, glycerol              (35 ~ 200)                  68                  77                   94
GLU-AC                                (70 ~ 115)                                        90                   92
Low-density cholesterol      (~ 130)                                             140

回顧一下我自己的身體狀況, 好當作記錄查詢; 等過些時後看看我身體的酸鹼度是否有變化, 別人的經驗總是可以借鏡. 活了快40了, 如果想再做事不多養身我想一切是免談了.  不過很高興的是, 開始做了一些我很少做的健康蔬果汁, 每早固定一杯, 我相信體質應該會改變的.  依照 <解開你的體質密碼> 贈送的高感度酸鹼試紙, 我今天測了一下, 是 pH7.2 耶.    但書中還有很多臨床案例, 我要多多分辨去釐清, 多多學習.

No comments:

Post a Comment