Administrative details referred to in the covering letter effective DD May 2010.
* General Banking
- Your account number and account details remain unchanged.
- The Bank Code (AAA) and SWIFT Code (BBBBBBBB) remain unchanged.
- All branch locations and telephone numbers remain unchanged.
- Cheque books, ATM cards, Visa Debit Cards and Credit Cards issued by CCCC Taiwan Branch prior to 1 May 2010 remian valid.
- Any mortgages you have with us, together with any security arrangements, will be transferred to CCCC Taiwan Subsidiary on 1 May 2010. At the beginning of 2011, you will receive seperate loan interest certificates pertaining to the mortgage loan interest received - one from CCCC Taiwan Branch for the period 1 January 2010 to 30 April 2010 and another one from CCCC Taiwan Subsidiary for the period 1 May 2010 to 31 December 2010.
* Counter transfers and inward domestic remittances
- If you are to receive domestic inward payments in NTD after 1 May 2010, please advise the remitting party that NTD payments are to be directed to your account as follows:
Your Account Number:
Beneficiary Bank: CCC Bank (Taiwan) Limited
Bank Code Number: ***
* Inward remittances from abroad or in foreign currency
- If you are to receive inward pyments in foreign currencies or from countries outside of Taiwan for value date after 1 May 2010, please advise the remitting party that payments are to be directed to your account as follows:
Your Account Number:
Beneficiary Bank CCC Bank (Taiwan) Limited
SWIFT Code: ********
* Repayment of loans including mortgages, car loans, personal loans, cash cards and credit cards
- If you wish to repay any loans through local remittances after 1 May 2010, please advise the remitting party that payments are to be directed to CCCC Bank (Taiwan) Limited. All other remittance details for repayment of your loan remain unchanged.
- Any credit card payments slips issued prior to 1 May 2010 remain valid until 1 August 2010. We will issue a new credit card payment slip after 1 May 2010.