Friday, May 21, 2010

Milkymist project news, May 20th


Milkymist has posted news on http://lekernel.net/blog/?p=1043. From my views, being as an pioneer who strongly insists on promoting the live synthesis of interactive visual effects for VJs (video performance artists). It's not easy for me to do this thing even I've been not found my interesting area. But there's an obvious phenomenon is only do what you CAN do or easily LEARN from your current skills you have now. And  keep moving forward then a few contributors will join your paradise yard. Doesn't it?

I like his idea on three sub-projects: the Milkymist™ One interactive VJ station ( I am supporting him on this. ), the Milkymist™ SoC and the Flickernoise VJ software. All of them are huge and not available now. How I can learn from him to handle those three big projects is important to me. Because I still have also three big ideas to be moving on this moment. No idea that I can kick off myself. Am I lost myself now?

But again, I like activity of the STOP Software Patents . EU Petition. When will Taiwan also come out this kind of one? Don't know. I gave my point views on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment