Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My First Python Book


Eventually I bought a book of Programming Python by Mark Lutz. Why I wanted to buy this handbook. The reasons are:
1, Free Tool, not like other Wxxx...
2, Easily readable back when I am elder.
3, Don't need to learn new Wxxx....operation system every time when OS is upgraded.
4, Learn this language one time in Linux then get myself happiness.
5, Build my own test environment.
6, Learn a GUI tool by Python to go for my goals to have a retirement plan.

Christopher  & Carlos suggested me also to learn this great language. They have more experiences than me in this such field. Especially Christopher pointed me that thewikireader.com repository which have a testudo I can start to study from it. That's the test program he did for that device. I was happy that I can co-work with him when I was at openmoko. So no more wrong directions should be happened unexpectedly as following their past ways in possessing skills with over ten to twenty years. How such stupid I did to follow Wxxxxx....for several years! I made a very very stupid mistake! There are tons of softwares that use Python here. Damn it! I learn this too slow! Well.....actually not slow to an elder Adam now. I'll see where I can go. But then a real one thing is that I really got an obliviousness about leaving my scooter stayed at underground parking of Taipei Shien City Hall. And took a 307 bus back home. As usual way to back my home. Suddenly, indeed I am very elder now..hehe..
一些中文 Python 教學 Web sites:
1, Python 教學文件
2, Python教學
3, 程式語言: 教學誌
4, 遊戲設計-pygame
5, The Eric Python IDE

No comments:

Post a Comment