Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guns N Roses - Chinese Demoncracy World Tour - Taipei Concert


Be an endless paradise heart inside of mine.... endless fan i am....no matter whoever around the world critizes him or not......he's AXL.....who cares.....when you really realiy to be a fan to him ....no matter what age he is/will...fatter/thinner....that's him...
I watched tons of clips in Youtube....If you love him...you'll love him forever....me too
because that has already been my part of life during teenage. I sincerely cherish it.
I think that I won't forget this 2009/12/11 in my life, Guns N Roses concert tour of Asia's first station dedicated to the Taipei Taiwan. I like a few tens of tune, there appeared such as Chinese DemacracyKnocking on Heaven's DoorNovermber Rain which this time he played piano by himself too. Actually he sang twice "December" Rain.....jeje...I liked it. because it was really rainning at that time. Welcom to the JungleSweet Child O' MineParadise City, in particular, although I watch away games, the audience sang along with the beat beat time to sing Knocking On Haven's Door, I was almost came out of tears around eye's corners. After say good bye, Guns N Rose continued to open singing, the audience wild. I was no exception. like it, there is no great truths, even if he appeared an hour later! So what ! That's him, and he is still the same as before I like. 
  
Here is the setlist for this show:

1. Chinese Democracy
2. Welcome To The Jungle
3. It's So Easy
4. Mr. Brownstone
5. If The World
6. Live And Let Die *Richard Fortus Solo (James Bond Theme)
7. There Was A Time *Frank Ferrer Drum Solo *Tommy Stinson Bass Solo
8. My Generation (Stinson vocals)
9. I.R.S.
10. Rocket Queen *Dizzy Reed Piano Solo
11. Street Of Dreams *DJ Ashba Solo
12. Sweet Child O' Mine *Band Jam
13. November Rain *Ron Thal Solo (Pink Panther)
14. You Could Be Mine
15. Shackler's Revenge
16. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

**--- ENCORE ---**

17. This I Love *Band Jam
18. Better
19. Paradise City

Look at my achievement from shopping! I bought T-Shirt and a hat. I am loving it. A close look at the back of my shirt Oh!!?? is the Asian tour of the country location, had the opportunity to visit the first tour station in Taipei of it's concert. If you want to know about them, you can go to www.gunsnroses.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment