Sunday, January 24, 2010

Taipei 101


Taipei 101, where I went to its observatory to walk around. For me, even living in Taipei for couple years. Still not frequently come to here. Today I was fretting my heart where I should go on my happy Sunday. So just went to eastern division of Taipei city. Actually there's no target this time...just walked around then ....came to Taipei 101. No doubt. Went insdie there to see what else I can see today...I like its 4F.
Especially the facility of PageOne which is a nice bookstore with all kinds of books in english. I've never seen bookstore like this best before in Taiwan. It's different style from Elite. And next time I should let myself hungry more and eat great food at 4F here. I found actually they are not expensive as I thought before. But remember that making a reservation before coming here. The most let me felt interested was the Super Big Wind Damper.
You can check and see a real "Wind Damper Functioning Film" under http://www.taipei-101.com.tw/en/DB/damper.asp. It's amazing that a Krosa Typhoon hit Taiwan. That's a scene shot at the 89F observation deck of TAIPEI 101.

Taipei 101

No comments:

Post a Comment