Saturday, March 27, 2010

Placement, Routing & Sourcing


I am working for one project which is an interactive VJ station. Placement, Routing & Sourcing, yeah...Although there's a lot of works, but it's funny and happy to enjoy this. This industry is very new and interesting for me. Although long long time ago I have been worked in this field before. Especially TV post-production industry, so I have seen many equipments in post production studioroom. For example the famous Avid system, video mixer, etc. I should say this industry to be as Broadcast Engeering. I had have no idea and background on electrical electronic since worked as assistant engineer in 1993 & 1994. This lets me remember my coach Simon who was came from HK. I cherished that incredible experience. Won't forget it! I am thinking that is it possible I can combine this field into my business later? Don't know. Will see.
Ref. : Global placement

No comments:

Post a Comment