Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thanksgiving Date to Everyone

I am really feeling that what I have now, what I haven't till now, what I will have or whatever it will be later....I thank all of everthing and everyone. I have long time no have such thanksgiving feeling. Any positve stream fills inside of my hearth is to feel more powerful. I hope that everyone can cherish on that what they have now...do not think too many what they don't have too much.
Even I am still single but feel in a state of bliss at this moment. One more week, it'll be having the Chiese New Year. This year I don't have yearly bonus. It's not big deal as a full strong sufficing feelings to be full of my heart. Cause I did one donate thing today. It let me felt good.
While writing this, I am listening to my best web radio http://www.181.fm/playing.php?station=181-lite80s&embed=1. To anyone who I loved before can have a feeling with psychological well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment